Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Would you like to transition from restaurant management or hospitality to the Staffing Industry? Work in a corporate environment, with normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9 to 5 some flexibility), at an exciting opportunity in recruiting. Make a difference in the lives of job seekers and clients hoping to find that perfect new hire for their environment!
The skills that exist in the world of high performance restaurant management and hospitality are almost identical to the skills needed in the corporate world of executive search. If you possess extraordinary (above average):
- People reading skills
- Ability to communicate with high profile individuals
- An instinctive (and proven) ability to assign the right people to the right jobs
- An ability to assess corporate culture and fit... you might enjoy being in the corporate world rather than catering to it.
About the Opportunity:
- Sell recruiting services to existing, new and prospective clients
- Provide detailed information and quotes on staffing services
- Coordinate business contracts
- Develop detailed job orders
- Coordinate offer packages
- Coordinate meetings
- Marketing and sales
- Business development
- Develop relationships with new or existing clients and candidates
- Fill orders from clients with available, active, temporary employees
- Enter candidates and client details into our database (Avionte)
- Provide information on client opportunities and company dynamics to find the right fit
- Source job seekers found using online resources
- Write and manage job posts on internal and external job boards
- Develop professional relationships with colleges, placement offices, employment headhunters, outside recruiters and 3rd party vendors
- Attend job/career fairs
- Provide information on company, its operations and job opportunities
- Schedule interviews with prospective employees
- Screen candidates by phone to obtain work history, education, training, skills and salary requirements
- Conduct phone, Skype and in person interviews
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Update candidate data, activity and feedback in applicant tracking system
Seek out perfect FULL-TIME job candidates for the needs of your client via social media, advertisements, referrals etc
About the Candidate:
If you are curious? Here's what to do:
Instead of a resume (we’re interested in who you are and what your desires are, not what you’ve already done), send an email with the following answers:
- What are your most instinctive natural talents?
- What are you truly capable of doing?
- Where, when and how we can reach you?
- Provide a resume (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and customer service (MUST)
- BA (bachelor’s) degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting (PLUS)
- Intermediate + computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
We are grateful to hear from applicants, and will be certain to reach out in cases where you are a strong fit for the requirement. If you do not hear from us, your resume will be preserved for future opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.