Experienced Staffing Recruiter
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
WE WANT YOUR STAFFING and SALES experience!
Our Los Angeles office seeks a dynamic staffing professional to weave energy and enthusiasm into everyday tasks. Staffing and Sales Recruiters create new business leads in a variety of industries including non-clinical healthcare, accounting and finance, customer service, and insurance.
The ideal candidate has a tenacious spirit, proven sales strategies and an appetite for success. This position generates leads for new business opportunities, manages existing customers and leads and sources talent to staff orders. Success is driven by a keen ability to listen to client needs and match those needs with the right candidate.
Career Strategies, founded in 1989, offers temporary and direct hire services in a wide array of industries including: technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance, accounting, and many more! We’re passionate about people, dedicated to our clients, committed to our core values… and we reap the rewards of that mindset. We also laugh, form lifelong friendships and enjoy lots of sales incentives!
Our full time recruiting opportunities vary with possible combinations of salary, draw, commission and comprehensive benefits.
**Base salary begins at $30-35K with aggressive/generous commission plans.
About the Position:
- Set introductory/sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
- Why meet weekly and monthly sales quotas…exceed them!
- Establish rapport and foster long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle
- Partner with clients to complete needs assessment and present them with creative staffing solutions
- Recruit for the RIGHT talent on each job order
About The Candidate:
- Provide a resume (MUST)
- 3+ years’ staffing industry experience (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience of business-to-business sales (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience managing a complete sales cycle, from cold calls to close (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
- BA (Bachelor’s) degree (PLUS)
- Personality and skills: sense of humor, honest, humble, intelligent, outgoing, friendly, fearless, go-getter, strong interpersonal skills, self-disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic, polished verbal and written communication, high energy, able to prioritize multiple projects and multitask, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Competitive compensation and benefits package, aggressive commission plan and sales incentives.