Experienced Temp Staffing Recruiter
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
WE WANT YOUR STAFFING and SALES experience!
Our Los Angeles offices (Miracle Mile, Woodland Hills and Burbank) seek dynamic Full Desk staffing professionals to join our team and weave energy and enthusiasm into everyday tasks. Staffing and Sales Recruiters create new business leads in a variety of industries including non-clinical healthcare, accounting and finance, customer service, and insurance.
The ideal candidate has a tenacious spirit, proven sales strategies and an appetite for success. Success is driven by a keen ability to listen to client needs and match those needs with the right temporary employee.
Full desk recruiters generate new business opportunities, manage existing customers and staffs temporary orders.
Career Strategies, founded in 1989, offers temporary and direct hire services in a wide array of industries including: technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance, accounting, and many more! We’re passionate about people, dedicated to our clients, committed to our core values… and we reap the rewards of that mindset. We also laugh, form lifelong friendships and enjoy lots of sales incentives!
Our full time recruiting opportunities vary with possible combinations of salary, draw, commission and comprehensive benefits. Base salary begins at $30-35K with aggressive/generous commission plans.
- Sell recruiting services to existing, new and prospective clients
- Provide detailed information and quotes on staffing services
- Coordinate business contracts
- Develop detailed job orders
- Write and manage job posts on internal and external job boards
- Provide information on company, its operations and job opportunities
- Schedule interviews with prospective employees
- Conduct phone, Skype and in person interviews
- Update candidate data, activity and feedback in applicant tracking system
- Place employees on temporary assignments
- Review and approve time cards
This is not a comprehensive list of duties
About The Candidate:
- Provide a resume (MUST)
- 2+ years’ staffing industry experience (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience of business-to-business sales (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience managing a complete sales cycle, from cold calls to close (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
- BA (Bachelor’s) degree (PLUS)
- Personality and skills: sense of humor, honest, humble, intelligent, outgoing, friendly, fearless, go-getter, strong interpersonal skills, self-disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic, polished verbal and written communication, high energy, able to prioritize multiple projects and multitask, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.