Collections - Newbury Park/Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park, CA 91319
We seek Financial Recovery representatives for temporary assignments ASAP for our client in Calabasas, a growing financial services company. They offer a friendly work environment, a great corporate culture and full benefits if hired permanently.
This is a great opportunity in a warm and supportive work environment, with full training and plenty of forward career momentum for those eager to grow at the company.
Our client is looking for people that are driven to succeed, enjoy engaging with people and problem solving! If you work in the retail or food service industries but hate the variable hours, standing all day and would love to transition into a business environment with 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday hours and weekends off… this is the opportunity for you!
Ideal candidates have solid call center and sales or customer service experience. They can easily thrive in fast-paced environments, making high numbers of outbound calls and using excellent listening and people skills on calls.
These are temporary to hire positions, $15.00 per hour plus commission once hired!
For more information call now! 818-883-0440 and ask for Emily or Debbie
About the Position:
- Take customer service calls
- Answer questions and resolve problems
- Make outbound calls to arrange collection on past due accounts
- Guide debtors on debt repayment process and options
- Notify consumers of past due accounts
- Use phones, mail and fax to contact consumers
- Maintain call logs
- Add and edit account information in the collections software program
- Enter data provided by customers
- Refer to manual binder for answers to common questions
- Follow call policies and manual
- Follow organization’s data entry techniques and procedures
- Remain courteous and professional with all call recipients
- Review accounts
This is not a comprehensive list of activities.
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience customer service experience (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience using multiline telephone system (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience heavy phones (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience SAP software (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience Inventory (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: telephone, communication, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently, professionalism, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.