Front Desk Receptionist
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 | Direct Hire
We seek a polished Receptionist with prior experience in corporate reception setting for an opportunity with our client, a mid-sized legal firm known for entertainment law.
Our client is well-respected among their peers and organizes multiple educational programs, including regular entertainment law symposiums and motion picture related programs. They enjoy an active role in their community through local and national charitable organizations, including Heart of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Free Clinic.
The ideal candidate brings more than 3 years’ experience as a receptionist, in a professional legal or financial industry environment, managing busy phones and walk in visitors. They are comfortable using effective communication with professionals at all levels (from executives, to investors, to team members).
About this Position:
- Answer telephones and distribute incoming calls
- Greet clients and visitors
- Maintain appearance of common areas
- Maintain office supplies
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Book conference rooms
- Prepare conference and meeting rooms for events
- Prepare informational material for meetings
- Administrative duties
- Validate parking
- Manage travel itineraries
- Draft professional correspondence and emails
- Provide backup to other administrative support staff
- Sort mail, scan and fax
- Distribute mail and faxes
- Prepare packages and arrange pick up (FedEx, UPS, messenger services)
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Act with discretion when handling confidential information
- Calendar in calendaring system
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Occasional overtime is required.
About the Candidate:
- Please apply with your resume
- High school diploma (MUST)
- BA+ degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience working in legal or financial industries (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Word, Outlook and Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: polished/corporate, motivated and enthusiastic, strong verbal and written communication, dependable, customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, friendly, highly organized, excellent follow through, exceptional time management
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.