Front Office Admin/Medical Billing Rep - Bilingual English/Armenian
Glendale, CA 91205
We seek a Front Office Admin/Medical Billing Representative who is bilingual English/Armenian for our client, a well-established mental health care facility in Los Angeles. This opportunity is Temp to Hire for the right candidate.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Provide general office assistance to the staff
- Maintain the office calendar
- Schedule appointments and arrange meetings
- Greet office visitors
- Provide general service information
- Answer phones and direct calls using multi-line phone system
- Distribute incoming mail
- Assist with office accounting
- Perform other related duties as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About the Candidate:
- AA degree or higher (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in the healthcare environment (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in medical billing (PLUS)
- Accurate data entry and typing skills of 45 WPM+ (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: accurate data entry, able to communicate clearly and concisely, ability to recognize trends, analyze and prioritize issues, attention to detail, organized, conflict/problem resolution, unwavering integrity, confidentiality, discretion
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.