Front Office Coordinator
Century City, CA 90067 US
We are seeking a friendly, experienced Front Office Coordinator with an Investment Management company located in Century City. This role will provide front office support to all areas of the business and work collaboratively in a fast-paced professional environment. The ideal individual will take initiative, have a go getter attitude, and be able to work well with different departments within the same organization.
About the role:
- Provide reception coverage
- Prints and binds presentations for marketing purposes
- Mail distribution
- Coordinates with FedEx and UPS to facilitate overnight shipments and deliveries
- Operate and maintain mail equipment, copy machine, fax machine, etc.
- Assist with setting up and breaking down meetings
- Maintain kitchen supplies
- Set out lunches
- Maintain documentation
- File documents and maintain client folders
- Ensures supplies are maintained
- Data entry
- Additional duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience (MUST)
- MS Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel - experience (MUST)
- A can do, go getter attitude (MUST)
- Bachelor's Degree (PLUS)
- Desire personality traits and skills: Excellent business judgment, ability to work with other departments and work under tight deadlines, high attention to detail, excellent communications skills and exercise good judgment. For more Operative opportunities, please visit our website at www.csi4jobs.com!
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.