Front Office Receptionist at Business Management Firm
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
We seek a Front Office Receptionist for our client’s business management firm in Woodland Hills.
This position is the first face that greets clients and handles a variety of administrative tasks. They will directly affect the first impression of clients and visitors so it’s key that they provide great service to guests, answer and redirect calls professionally and act as the firm’s gracious “gatekeeper” in the office’s fast-paced and high pressure environment.
The ideal candidate brings 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist in a professional office environment. They are resourceful, have a strong business acumen with high technical competency and advanced interpersonal skills that shows a polished and friendly demeanor. They can work autonomously and ensure smooth running of the reception area and meeting spaces.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Opportunity:
- First point of contact for visitors
- Check in all guests
- Answer a multi-line phone system, redirect calls and take messages
- Sort, and distribute mail
- Prepare courier deliveries, FedEx, UPS and certified mail
- Order kitchen, mail and office supplies
- Scans and files tax returns, client paperwork, e-file authorizations, binders, etc
- Prepare meeting rooms for appointments and meetings
- Logs and tracks client letter and package pick up
- Generate reports
- Post staff hours daily
- Prepare and send edocument engagement letters
- Order meals for staff and meetings
- Administrative support
- Maintain postage logs
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist in a professional environment (MUST)
- Intermediate + computer skills including MS Office and ability to learn new software easily (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: professional, excellent follow-through, detail-oriented, positive attitude, upbeat, friendly, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, honest, reliable, tech-savvy
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.