Full-stack .Net Developer
Irvine, CA 92618 | Direct Hire
We seek a Full Stack .Net Developer to join our client’s team to develop and maintain programs that serve the motorsports industry.
Our client is a non-profit trade organization that that promotes and protects the interests of the powersports industry throughout the United States through developing a political presence in Washington DC, marketing efforts, media relationships, industry research, technological advancements and after-market programs. They support manufacturers, riders and associated trades.
This role plans and develops computer applications that benefit members of the motorcycle community, the non-profit organization’s membership and staff. They’ll integrate existing ERP applications and software with new tools they develop and manage the usage of these integrations.
The ideal candidate offers a wide range of coding capabilities that reach beyond common stack environments as well as a Bachelor Degree+ in computer engineering, a deep understanding of .Net development and SQL servers and 8+ years of direct development experience. They are also a motorsports enthusiast, eager to work in an industry they love.
About the Position:
- Research requirements for new features
- Lead architecture, design and development of applications and services
- Scope, plan, design, implement and test new products and features
- Build new features and applications using easily maintainable/testable code
- Learn, implement and maintain industry specific applications quickly
- Integrate applications with NetSuite
- Synchronize data between NetSuite and external systems
- Administer user accounts
- Create custom data fields and forms
- Manage e-mail campaigns
- Maintain and implement features for legacy applications
- Create end-user and system documentation
- Automate acceptance tests to ensure correct coding
- Plan projects with budget estimates, scope and timelines
- Communicate directly with all levels of users from management to external members
- Learn legacy and new systems thoroughly and quickly
- Stay current with tech industry standards and improvements
- Act as technical lead during development life cycle
- Use best practice engineering standards
- Refine existing code and suggest improvements
- Execute product requests
- Produce functional specifications, feasibility assessments, time estimates and value assessments
- Assess new technologies for inclusion in development process
- Determine technical and business approaches to integrate into projects
- Design solutions with scalability, availability, reliability, stability, security and performance in mind
This list is not inclusive of all duties associated with this role.
About The Candidate:
- BA+ degree in computer engineering (PLUS)
- 4+ years’ computer programming/engineering experience (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience working in .Net development: C#, VB, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience working in HTML5 (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience working with SQL Server (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience working with Git (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience using SOLID design principles (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience designing and implementing REST web APIs, Web API 2 preferred (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience with querying and schema design including its performance implications (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience using ORM frameworks, Entity Framework preferred (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience with automated testing, unit and integration tests (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: strong work ethic, collaborative, positive outlook, reliable, excellent written and verbal communication, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, analytical, problem-solver, leader, curious, self-starter
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.