Head of House Manager and Personal Assistant for Two C Level Execs
Burbank, CA | Direct Hire
Career Strategies is a national staffing firm that offers excellent long-term, short-term and part-time opportunities to work with outstanding firms located in the San Fernando Valley.
We currently seek an energetic, presentable and diligent Head of House Manager slash Personal Assistant to support two executives who spearhead a dynamic and growing skincare firm.
Ideal candidates come with experience in Estate Management, are creative, proactive and tech-savvy. They are highly organized and make sound decisions based on accurate analysis and good judgement.
About the Position:
- Estate/house management
- Oversee appearance of house, grounds, and pool area to ensure cleanliness
- Manage and train staff (cleaning staff, pool service, gardeners, etc)
- Light household maintenance
- Assist with house, grounds, pool, electronic systems, gate, etc.
- Light Cooking Services
- Occasional meal preparation (week or weekend)
- Household errands, pick-up and delivery services
- Stock supplies, such as groceries
- Light Housekeeping
- Assist with occasional house cleaning between regular housecleaning visits
- Oversee special care for silver and antiques
- Wardrobe Management
- Ensure clothing is laundered and dry cleaned
- Ensure shoes are clean and polished
- Welcome guests and ensure they are comfortable during visit
- Prepare and serve beverages and snacks as needed
- Ensure guest rooms are neat, clean and in order
- Administrative services
- Organize office calendar including travel schedules
- Manage household budget
- Provide chauffeur services intermittently
- Ensure consistent vehicle maintenance
- Plan fuel and auto servicing as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Occasional weekend work
About the Candidate:
- BA (Bachelor's) degree (MUST)
- 7+ years’ experience in related household management (MUST)
- 7+ years’ experience in personal assistant roles (MUST)
- Able to work occasional weekends (MUST)
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office Suite and Internet (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: professional appearance and attitude, organized, understands proper handling of confidential information, adaptable, follow through, attention to detail, listener, excellent judgment, positive, articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player, problem solver, ethical
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.