Beverly Hills, CA 90210
We are seeking a savvy IT Administrator for a well-known and industry leading entertainment law firm based out of Beverly Hills, California. Standard hours of work will be 9:30am – 6:30pm with flexibility to work extended hours during the week and on weekends if needed.
The IT Administrator is responsible for assisting the IT Director with daily technology issues in the firm. They will be managing and monitoring 80+ software users within the firm.
Our client is widely recognized within the entertainment industry. They are very passionate about the law and they share their knowledge by teaching at the local Los Angeles universities. They are involved with numerous charities such as the LA Free Clinic and Heart of Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate will bring 4+ years’ experience in a Tier 1 IT Help Desk role with direct experience in entertainment litigation. The ideal candidate will have technical certifications and experience working with IMANAGE worksite, PDQ products, MS Office, Active Directory and MDM.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
- Daily technical support of the firm, which includes desktop, network and phone support
- Provide excellent customer service while troubleshooting and resolving issues quickly
- Monitor incoming user requests and respond to all issues
- Additional support for applications used by the office
- Serve as additional telephonic support
- Identify technical problems
- Assist with telephonic moves and changes
- Document all software issues
- Implement new computer images
- Maintain and delay new software when necessary
- Monitor inventory of all software, hardware and applications
- Assist IT Director with special projects
- Maintain the system’s security preferences and update when needed
- Train new hires on user software and processes
- Provide AV conference support and AD permissions
- Other technology department administrative tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent (MUST) Secondary School Degree (PLUS)
- Technical Training and/or Certifications such as A+, NETWORK +, MCP, MCSE, MOUS (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience as a Tier 1 IT Help Desk Support (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in an office (MUST) and/or an entertainment setting (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience with IMANAGE Worksite, PDQ products, MS Office, Active Directory, MD (MUST)
- Advanced computer literacy (MUST)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis (MUST)
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, diplomacy, and sound judgment (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: ability to write clearly and concisely, excellent grammar, strong interpersonal communication, ability to anticipate needs and problems, analyze and prioritize issues, attention to detail, organized, conflict/problem resolution, effective written and verbal communication, unwavering integrity, confidentiality, discretion.
See more IT opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.