IT Recruiter for Nationwide Staffing Company
Los Angeles, CA 90036 | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing for a Full Desk Internal IT Recruiter opportunity with career Strategies.
Career Strategies Inc provides temporary and direct hire staffing services. For 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting. We are passionate about our business and believe our strength lies in our employees! CSI offers you the chance to love your new job as an IT Recruiter in our Los Angeles branch office.
Full Desk Recruiters work closely with prospective candidates and business partners by managing both sides of the staffing opportunity… both expanding client base and soliciting job orders as well as seeking high quality candidates who not only surpass the job requirements but also fit for the client culture.
Our Tech Division focuses on top Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Executives/Leaders in the tech world - and as such, work with some amazing companies. We focus on being highly selective with whom we work on both sides of the recruiting space, resulting in an incredibly successful business model.
Our full time recruiting opportunities vary and offer a variety of salary options from combinations of salary, draw and commission… all include comprehensive benefits. Base salary typically begins at $40-45K with generous commission plans.
Prior experience in tech recruitment is preferable for this Senior Staff level position. If you have sales experience, a degree and a genuine interest in tech recruiting… we are anxious to speak with you.
- Sell recruiting services to existing, new and prospective clients
- Provide detailed information and quotes on staffing services
- Coordinate business contracts
- Develop detailed job orders
- Coordinate offer packages
- Coordinate meetings
- Source job seekers found using online resources
- Write and manage job posts on internal and external job boards
- Develop professional relationships with colleges, placement offices, employment headhunters, outside recruiters and 3rd party vendors
- Attend job/career fairs
- Provide information on company, its operations and job opportunities
- Schedule interviews with prospective employees
- Screen candidates by phone to obtain work history, education, training, skills and salary requirements
- Conduct phone, Skype and in person interviews
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Update candidate data, activity and feedback in applicant tracking system
- Provide information on client opportunities and their company dynamics to find the right fit
This is not a comprehensive list of duties
About The Candidate:
- Provide a resume (MUST)
- BA (bachelor’s) degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in sales (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in IT recruiting (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in the tech industry (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
- Personality and skills: sense of humor, honest, humble, intelligent, outgoing, friendly, fearless, go-getter, strong interpersonal skills, self-disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic, polished verbal and written communication, high energy, able to prioritize multiple projects and multitask, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.