IT Systems Analyst
Pasadena, CA 91101 US
The IT Systems Analyst will:
- Maintain in-house server and network hardware and software configurations and systems.
- Assist in development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of company applications.
- Keep up with new system upgrades to help promote Company growth.
- Help identify and resolve bottlenecks in company network, systems, and applications.
- Coordinate with different departments to gather business requirements for system implementations and modifications.
- Develop and provide training for company applications.
- Supporting security of systems, networks, and enterprise information
- Assist with network and infrastructure audits.
- Support in maintaining user records across systems.
- Consulting department stakeholders across organization to identify technology needs to optimize the use of information technology.
- Analyze technical needs of customers and employees to providing quality solutions.
- Manage and lead ATM Remote Access Management Solution (RAMS)
- Oversee Cyber and Network Security Controls
- Research and develop new technologies that will improve current services and move company into new services.
- Knowledge of business analysis, project management, software testing techniques and tools.
- Working Knowledge of Windows and MAC OS, SQL Server, Managed POE Switches, VMWare, Salesforce, Business Central, Ring Central, Firewalls / VPN structure, HubSpot, Conga Composer, Office 365, SharePoint, MS TEAMS.
- Direct work experience in project management, business analysis and software quality assurance testing capacity.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and promote process improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret relevant data and information; interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (clear communicator) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find software bugs quickly.
- Knowledge of a programming language and the systems development life cycle (SDLC) – to get a deep understanding of where bugs tend to hide, critical thinking, investigative skills
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and Servicemax configuration
Equal Opportunity Employer. Career Strategies hires consistent with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations.