Playa Vista, CA 90094
A well-established non-profit organization that distributes goods to social agencies in Los Angeles has an immediate need for part time and full time Inventory Assistants. Interviews are taking place this week and next. Positions will last through the holidays.
The Inventory Assistants will assist managing the client’s inventory and entering it into their tracking system. This individual will mostly be in the office but will sometimes be needed in the warehouse
The ideal candidate has 1+ years’ experience managing product and inventory.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Go through written inventory
- Entering it into the system
- Physically count inventory
- Help package and tag donations
- Other duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- No experience necessary
- 1+ years’ in inventory experience (PLUS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Apps: Word, Excel (MUST)
- Knowledge of Google Docs (MUST)
- Desired personality traits and skills: Personable with the ability to problem solve, detail oriented to accurately input inventory into system and have a positive attitude.
For more inventory/warehouse opportunities, please go to our website at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.