Inventory Control Administrator
Calabasas, CA 91302
We seek an experienced and driven Inventory Control Administrator for a manufacturing company in the Calabasas area. This individual will work directly with the Inventory Control Supervisor in performing inventory transactions in a timely manner, record keeping and database management.
This role assists with day-to-day support activities for the department. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment and is comfortable using an ERP system.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Keep transaction records
- Saving/filing purchase order documentation in proper folders
- Updating different logs
- Data Entry/reconciliation
- Audit manufacturing records
- Match inventory listed in manufacturing report with that listed in purchase orders
- Follow up on discrepancies
- Update Scrap Log
- Process purchase orders
- Support inventory transfers
- Process inventory adjustments, chargebacks, inventory disposals
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment (PLUS)
- MS Office Experience (MUST)
- Understanding of database management (MUST)
- Excellent attention to detail (MUST)
- Accurate data entry (MUST)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment (MUST)
- High School Diploma (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
See more administrative support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.