Inventory Control Associate
Valencia, CA 91355
We are in immediate need of an Inventory Control Associate for a post-production company in Valencia. The focus of the role is on inventory along with some accounting responsibilities as well.
The ideal candidate will have inventory experience as well as experience with QuickBooks. The emphasis of the position is on the inventory side of things and they are willing to train on the accounting responsibilities.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Maintain equipment from a visual standpoint
- Maintain inventory levels using a computerized inventory system called R2
- Visually inspect inventory and equipment departing
- Confirm all undamaged equipment is accounted for
- Generate reports through the inventory system
- Track inventory to locate the equipment is in the field at any given moment
- Some lifting (nothing over 50 lbs); mainly a desk job
- Other duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience in inventory control (MUST)
- QuickBooks (PLUS)
- R2 (PLUS)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without restrictions (PLUS)
- Personality and Strengths: positive attitude, team player, punctual, attention to detail, strong math, analytical, problem-solver, able to learn new tasks and software efficiently and quickly, great written and verbal communicator, organized
This position is on-site and strict COVID-19 protocols are in place. Position is available immediately.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.