Studio City, CA 91604
Immediate work for candidate with the right qualifications! Commercial Property Management company needs a Junior Accountant to do loan reconciliation. Position will also support the Loan Administrator by making calls to assist in waiving late fees, pulling info for lender holdbacks and reserves, etc. Hours are 8:30 to 5:30, Monday through Friday.
Our client is a national property management firm catering to both residential and commercial properties throughout the United States. They take pride in their hands-on involvement with multiple charitable organizations, primarily those focused on children, education and encouraging young adults to change the world for the better. This company makes a profound difference in the community!
The ideal candidate has a BA in accounting and has 2+ years’ experience working with general ledgers and back reconciliations. They have excellent PC skills with advanced Excel and are very detail oriented.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Prepare and maintain general ledger
- Analyze and reconcile GL accounts
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Post accrued expense and revenue journal entries
- Assist with internal and sales/use tax audits
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reconcile accounts payable (A/P) and accounts receivable (A/R)
- Update fixed asset records
- Administer data faction
- Prepare court-mandated accounting reports and inventories for client discharges
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting
- Produce error-free reports
- Special projects as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience working with general ledgers and bank reconciliations (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Word, advanced Excel, SAP software (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, integrity, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, problem-solver, multi-tasker, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to work in fast paced environment
See more office support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.