Junior Administrative Assistant, Professional Services Firm
Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Direct Hire
We seek an experienced administrative assistant for a great FT opportunity with our client, a professional services firm on the Westside.
Our client offers professional advisory services, including accounting, insurance, Human resources and payroll. Employees who are eager to move up in their role enjoy forward career momentum and hands on career guidance by management.
The ideal candidate has a friendly personality, patience and a genuine desire to HELP people. They are tech savvy and have administrative experience. A motivated, reliable ‘right-hand’ who can interact with clients and coworkers in a friendly, engaging way. We’re looking for that needle in a haystack – a multi-tasking, optimistic people-person who can juggle priorities while staying calm, cool and collected. Is that YOU?
About the Position:
- Answer and distribute phone calls
- Clerical duties
- Greet visitors
- Prepare, sort, and distribute mail and courier deliveries
- Scan documents
- Data entry
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain appointment calendar
- Organize domestic and international travel
- Prepare travel itineraries
- Process expense reports
- Compose and type memos, emails and minutes
- Order office supplies
- Manage office with support from building management and 3rd party vendors
- Plan and organize events
- Make recommendations that improve office and admin procedures
- Special projects as requested
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative support roles (MUST)
- BA degree (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, integrity, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, solid customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.