Bilingual Leasing Agent (Spanish Speaking)
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Seeking an experienced BILINGUAL (Spanish/English) Residential Leasing Agent for a full-time role with a well-established real estate firm NOW!
Our client is a family owned real estate property management firm with over 40 buildings throughout Southern California and a nearly 50 year tradition of excellence. Their tireless effort to improve the appearance and features of their properties, as well as the surrounding communities, goes hand in hand with offering unparalleled customer support from the very first introduction.
The position manages leasing efforts for a 300 unit multi-housing property and assists with the upkeep of the property, its operations, as well as servicing resident’s needs.
About the Position:
- Support the multifamily property’s Resident Manager and staff
- Coordinate resident move-in and move-outs professionally and efficiently
- Collect rent
- Deposit rent
- Data entry using Yardi software
- Assist with improvements, vacancy turnovers and operational tasks
- Maintain accurate and secure files
- Create and appropriately distribute work tickets based on resident concerns
- Resident relations
- Provide property tours to prospective residents
- Escort and monitor contractors when needed
- Complete associated application tasks, including verification of employment, past residences, personal references and credit reports
- Serve resident notices
- Order and prepare resident welcome baskets
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Accurately enter rents and move in deposits into system
- Correspond with residents, prospective tenants, past residents and 3rd party vendors
- Track leads and their sources
- Special projects, as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- High School graduate (MUST)
- Bilingual Spanish/English (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative or customer service roles (MUST)
- Familiarity with Fair Housing laws and regulations (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet (MUST)
- Proficiency in Yardi or other property management software (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Follow through, listener, excellent judgment, positive, articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organized, multitasker, creative, team player, problem solver, professional, ethical
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.