Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
We currently seek a Real Estate Listing Coordinator for our client’s Beverly Hills real estate office.
Our client is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States with over 100 offices nationwide and services offered coast to coast, including sales, property management, construction, mortgage and title insurance. Their website, digital magazine and virtual tools are considered ground breaking, receiving multiple industry and tech awards for their innovative approach to empowering clients with easy to access market information as well as interactive platforms where consumers engage with industry professionals to get fast answers to their specific concerns. They foster employee personal and career growth by providing exceptional resources, cutting edge technology, state of the art offices, comprehensive educational programs and individualized support systems. With an international footprint (a national presence and partners headquartered oversees), they support many philanthropic organizations from small, local matters to widespread issues and encourage team members to take part in company efforts as well as individual charitable pursuits.
The Listing Coordinator assists residential sales agents and management by coordinating tasks required by realtors, clients, escrow and title companies and property managers. They maintain files and oversee the processing of related legal documentation in every sale.
The ideal candidate brings 3+ years’ experience working with standard CAR (California Association of Real Estate) forms, a deep understanding of legal compliance in the real estate industry and thorough knowledge of the steps involved in the escrow process. They have a positive and friendly nature and take pride in their highly organized transaction management skills. Our client likes self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They encourage entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Manage listings in hub, MLS, client website, MMS, etc
- Provide information to agents
- Manage open house schedule and requests
- Manage open house marketing
- Manage broker caravan details
- Add listings to MLS as requested
- Review listing documents for accuracy, including contracts, disclosures and reports
- Submit exclusion forms to the board and MLS
- Manage photos to listings at MMS, hub, MLS and server
- Add any OH or broker previews to MLS, hub, spreadsheet and send to marketing team.
- Purchase URL’s for listing marketing efforts and update posts
- Manage 3rd party syndication
- Order listing signs down or up
- Communicate daily with marketing, tech and compliance teams
- Cover the front desk during lunch hour (phones, packages and mail, printing support)
- Edit property/listing websites
- Contact clients, sales associates and 3rd party vendors to collect required documentation
- Send daily task reminders about important deadlines or status updates
- Accurate data entry
- Update transaction status boards
- Provide administrative support for the real estate transactions
- Maintain paper and electronic files
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- BA degree (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ real estate industry experience (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience using CA Association of Realtors (CAR) disclosures and contracts (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience processing real estate transactions (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word (MUST)
- Personality and Skills: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), extrovert, team player, works well with groups, ethical, proactive
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.