Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
We currently seek a Real Estate Listing Coordinator for our client’s Beverly Hills real estate office.
Our client is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States with over 100 offices nationwide and services offered coast to coast, including sales, property management, construction, mortgage and title insurance. Their website, digital magazine and virtual tools are considered ground breaking, receiving multiple industry and tech awards for their innovative approach to empowering clients with easy to access market information as well as interactive platforms where consumers engage with industry professionals to get fast answers to their specific concerns. They foster employee personal and career growth by providing exceptional resources, cutting edge technology, state of the art offices, comprehensive educational programs and individualized support systems. With an international footprint (a national presence and partners headquartered oversees), they support many philanthropic organizations from small, local matters to widespread issues and encourage team members to take part in company efforts as well as individual charitable pursuits.
The Listing Coordinator assists residential sales agents and management by coordinating tasks required by realtors, clients, escrow and title companies and property managers. They maintain files and oversee the processing of related legal documentation in every sale.
The ideal candidate brings 3+ years’ experience working in administrative support and at least one year working with standard real estate forms. They are very tech savvy with experience editing and posting digital photos online. They have a cheerful personality and take pride in their organizational skills. Our client likes self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They encourage entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Add listings to MLS
- Manage listings in hub, MLS, client website, MMS, etc
- Download and process photography
- Resize and reorder digital photographs
- Manage photos at MMS, hub, MLS and server
- Submit exclusion forms to the board and MLS
- Order listing signs down or up
- Add open houses and broker previews to online lists
- Manage open house schedule and requests
- Manage open house marketing
- Manage broker caravan details
- Provide information to agents
- Review listing documents for accuracy, including contracts, disclosures and reports
- Purchase URL’s for listing marketing efforts and update posts
- Manage 3rd party syndication
- Communicate daily with marketing, tech and compliance teams
- Cover the front desk during lunch hour (phones, packages and mail, printing support)
- Edit property/listing websites
- Contact clients, sales associates and 3rd party vendors to collect required documentation
- Send daily task reminders about important deadlines or status updates
- Accurate data entry
- Update transaction status boards
- Provide administrative support for the real estate transactions
- Maintain paper and electronic files
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- AA+ degree (PLUS)
- BA degree (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ administrative support experience (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in real estate industry (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ editing and uploading digital photographs (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Outlook and Word (MUST)
- Personality and Skills: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), extrovert, team player, works well with groups, ethical, proactive
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.