Maintenance Technician - Residential Property Management Firm (LA)
Los Angeles, CA 90002 US
Company: The management firm owns and manages 40+ communities throughout Los Angeles, Ventura, and the San Fernando Valley. They are third generation, privately held, managing everything in-house offering a familial environment. Due to the volume of their assets, there is an opportunity for growth for individuals demonstrating commitment and value within the organization. The company also offers a professional, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
Position: This is a full-time, direct-hire, on-site position offering up to $22-$26/hour depending on experience. The maintenance technician is responsible for completing work orders for the community including basic repairs, light plumbing, light electrical, etc. The position is will be a 40-hour work week working at one of their properties in Baldwin Village as well as properties in the surrounding area (approx. 500 units total).
The key characteristics the firm is ideally seeking to hire include:
- Flexible & adaptable – you respond well to changes and re-prioritize well.
- Reliable – you show up on time ready to work. You communicate issues or challenges in a timely and professional manner.
- Desire to excel and succeed in your role and encourage the same of your team. The firm promotes from within.
- Personable – you are friendly, engaging, and easy to interact with.
- Team player – you help where help is needed regardless of what the request may be as long as it relates to the overall improvement of the building.
- Calm & Cool -- you can keep cool and remain professional with different personality types and in various situations, and you work well under pressure.
Benefits: Our client offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, supplemental insurance, paid sick leave and paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401k with a match.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.