Burbank, CA 91504
An incredible and immediate opportunity on a temporary to hire basis for Marketing Assistant in the Beauty Industry located in the Burbank area.
The Marketing Assistant provides support to the Marketing team and assists with the creation and management of marketing material. They will do research and report marketing data and industry trends to help the team determine strategy.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of relevant experience in the beauty and skincare industry specializing in marketing. They will be adaptable and willing to step in when necessary.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Collect data for campaigns, projects and events
- Prepare and manage marketing campaign checklists
- Collect and distribute campaign data to team
- Research and update SEO keywords regularly
- Research competitors
- Assist with direct mail campaigns
- Identify prospects based on target audience
- Other duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience in Marketing (MUST)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (MUST)
- Solid MS office Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: A solid understanding of social media channels, a positive attitude, "can do" attitude with a collaborative spirit, strong writing skills for copy, creative and editorial writing.
Full benefits once hired, exciting and professional culture, growth opportunities! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.