Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
We seek a Marketing Assistant to support our client’s printing company in Los Angeles county.
The Marketing Assistant acts as a Project Manager on activities related to growing the department. Tasks include collecting and consolidating quantitative and qualitative data from marketing activities, performing industry research, writing content, basic design, and daily administrative and creative tasks associated with marketing campaigns and projects.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience and it must be notated on their resume. Digital marketing experience with Hubspot and project management knowledge. Candidates should be HIGHLY organized, creative thinkers with excellent writing skills, process focused and able to work in fast paced environments.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Review and update the marketing Standard Operating Procedures manual
- Collect data for campaigns, projects and events (ie costs, KPI’s etc)
- Manage memberships and subscriptions
- Prepare and manage marketing campaign checklists
- Collect and distribute campaign data to team and shareholders
- Develop and post website and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) content
- Build target audience profiles
- Write compelling copy for social posts
- Review banking trades daily
- Produce video projects
- Research and update SEO keywords regularly
- Research competitors
- Manage and update customer database
- Assist with direct mail campaigns
- Identify prospects based on target audience
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
ONLY resumes with the following "MUST"s will be considered for this position. Please INCLUDE all MUST HAVES in your resume.
- 2+ years’ experience with digital marketing (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience with Hubspot (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in project management (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (MUST)
- (MUST) Desired Traits and Skills: highly organized, process focused, creative thinker, excellent writing and editing skills, able to work in fast paced environment (MUST)
- Excellent grammar, ability to anticipate needs and prioritize issues, attention to detail, effective written and verbal communication
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.