Marketing Collateral Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90067 | Direct Hire
We seek an independent thinker for a great opportunity as the Marketing Collateral Manager for our client, a Century City-based investment advisory firm with over $16.9 billion in assets under management.
Our client provides investment and wealth management solutions to institutions, broker-dealers and high-net-worth individuals throughout the United States with multiple branch offices. They are well-respected among peers and frequently called upon to share investment insight with national publications and news organizations. In the office, they maintain a culture of accessibility that promotes an open door, open discussion, policy and strive for an atmosphere that facilitates learning and doing great work. They are active in many charitable organizations, including projects dedicated to using sport and scholarship to help learning disabled children.
This role designs and updates legally compliant marketing materials (presentation and portfolio review books, product fact sheets, client proposals, white papers and other assets) for the firm’s various divisions, monitors and posts to social media profiles and develops creative solutions to meet special business needs.
The ideal candidate brings 5+ years’ design and marketing experience, specifically from the finance world where they worked with common financial products and a variety of financial service clientele. They are HIGHLY tech savvy, advanced users of Adobe CC software and experienced at mastering new software programs and apps. They also bring 2+ years of creating original, finance industry appropriate social media content and experience managing websites built in Wordpress.
About this Position:
- Work independently on complex design projects
- Determine presentation formats for different sales channels and teams
- Manage the marketing asset library
- Manage the marketing design team
- Oversee creation of presentation and portfolio review books, fact sheets, model portfolios
- Conceptualize and create new marketing materials under established branding
- Direct creation of collateral associated with special marketing initiatives
- Spot trends and assign creative projects to design team and copywriter
- Update automation software including parallel testing, data integrity and troubleshooting
- Use Adobe Creative Suite, In Design and Illustrator, to design marketing materials
- Translate financial and investment concepts into graphics
- Generate materials for electronic marketing campaigns
- Create e-marketing graphics and content
- Monitor and post to social media profiles
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns that reinforce the brand
- Plan and implement social media marketing campaigns
- Manage projects from concept to completion and provide regular status reports
- Proofread and edit marketing materials (including print and digital)
- Special projects, as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing management with graphic design role (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience working with financial industry and products (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience with multimedia and design software, specifically Adobe CC (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience with Wordpress and HTML (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe CC and Wordpress (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: advanced written and verbal communication skills, professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, problem-solver, positive attitude, able to multi-task and work independently, organized, works well with others, critical thinker, honest, proactive, able to meet deadlines, creative
Benefits: competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 401k plan, daily lunch
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.