Burbank, CA 91505
We are seeking a savvy Marketing Coordinator for an international cosmeceutical skincare company in the Burbank area. This is a temporary to hire position.
Our client develops clinically validated skincare products that improve the physical and emotional well-being of people globally. They are always seeking new talent to help advance this mission. For over 15 years, they have been at the forefront of cosmeceutical skincare innovation, thanks to an amazing team of corporate and field employees. Their team is focused, driven, and hardworking, with an entrepreneurial spirit that makes for a positive and gratifying workplace. They recognize the company’s growth is a result of their employees’ hard work and strive to reward this dedication with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a fun and vibrant company culture.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Coordinator should be an enthusiastic, career-minded individual with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering innovative marketing activities in a dynamic environment. This position reports to the Associate Marketing Manager and is responsible for the many of the marketing efforts geared toward supporting product launches and sales goals, as well as developing and various marketing initiatives, programs, and proposal preparations.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance, and accounting.
About the role:
- Creation and management of marketing collateral, proposals, reports, presentations, and other creative projects.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for various marketing channels; including but not limited to packaging, sales and training manuals, promotional collateral, blogs, emails, tradeshow materials, website, video, and advertising.
- Review artwork files to ensure corporate brand and message consistency on all company communications and materials.
- Facilitate strong communication and alignment between the Marketing Department and other Departments, including but not limited to Sales, Education, PR, Operations, International, and Project Management.
- Coordinate day-to-day communication for product launches, promotions, and programs.
- Manage pre-launch Marketing collateral sample distribution for all departments.
- Assist in the development and management of content for the company’s web site.
- Research and report on marketing data and industry trends to determine marketing strategy.
- Facilitate and coordinate updates and maintenance of department SOPs.
- Partner with the Associate Marketing Manager on additional interdepartmental support, including event management, exhibition coordination, and other needs that may arise.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-schedule.
- Actively take on special projects, as needed.
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management.
About the candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in product marketing or brand management (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in cosmeceutical and/or clinical channels (PLUS)
- Strong computer skills, emphasizing MS Office and Excel (MUST)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) (MUST)
- Physical demands – occasionally, must be able to lift up to 25lbs. (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience – copy, creative or editorial.
- Sound understanding and interest in social media channels.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively, both independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment, with a strong sense of responsibilities.
- Ability to help manage and develop more junior team members.
- Motivated with a strong sense of time and project management in a dynamic environment.
Position is available immediately.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.