City of Industry, CA 91748
We seek a Marketing Coordinator for our client’s real estate firm in the City of Industry. This is a fantastic and immediate opportunity working for a commercial real-estate broker under the umbrella of an international firm.
The Marketing Coordinator will answer incoming calls and questions from current and potential clients, agents, and other business associates. This is a possible temp-to-hire position for the right candidate!
The ideal candidate brings 2+ years’ direct marketing and administrative experience. They bring a dynamic personality, creativity and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Pipeline reporting
- Track and document all communications
- Store and file documents according to company standards
- Collect required documentation for transactions
- Close files and/or notebooks
- Assist with ensuring the escrow
- Track closed deals for proactive renewal contact
- Create and manager touch-point reminders
- Coordinate with Operations Manager monthly
- Ensure file is complete, accurate and organized according to company and state standards
- Work effectively with all support staff, management, and brokerage professionals
- Proactively assist in communication of lease/sale negations and agreements
- Create, compose and process RFPs, LOIs, PTLs, etc.
- Assist with collecting and documenting accurate property listing details
- Assist with the coordination of accurate signage for properties
- Coordinate ongoing improvements
- Assist brokers to compile ad hoc reports and individualize presentations
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation
- Train administrative staff in assembly and production
- Other duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- 1+ year experience in digital and print marketing (MUST)
- 1+ year experience in graphic design (digital and print) (MUST)
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator) (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Listener, entrepreneurial, positive, articulate, excellent communication skills, creative, team player, problem solver, curious, professional, ethical
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.