Irvine, CA 92620 US
As an experienced cross-trained Medical Assistant at a busy fertility office in Irvine, CA, you would be responsible for managing new patients while abiding by hospital policies and regulations. You would coordinate and support multiple medical professionals; manage the appointment calendar; process sensitive medical documentation and have a welcoming smile for visitors! This position is Monday – Friday, 8:30a-5:00p.
What your day to day might look like:
- Warmly greet patents and visitors
- Check patients in/out
- Room patients
- Check vitals
- Use EMR software
- Maintain data entry, organized paper and electronic files
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Maintain the office calendar for multiple practitioners
- Assist providers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What Career Strategies can do for YOU:
- Competitive Salary: $39,520-$43,680 (DOE)
- Weekly Pay via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash card
- Opportunity to try out a position to make sure it is a good fit for your needs
- Our goal is to see you HIRED!
- Help you achieve your goals by supporting your professional development
- Direct hire position offers Benefits, 401k, PTO, paid holidays
We’re looking for you if you have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Warm and cheerful personality to help others feel welcome
- Upbeat and positive with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Essentials we must have:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Medical Assistant certificate
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology
- 3+ years prior experience working in a medical office
- 1+ year of EMR Software knowledge and experience
- Respect for privacy and sensitive to confidential information.
- Intermediate computer / software skills for Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Client requires vaccination and boosters in accordance with CA Department of Public Health State Public Health Officer Order
Career Strategies, Inc. provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding clients located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting. Visit www.csi4jobs.com for more information and current opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with your updated resume. Once you have applied please call our office at 800-959-5950 to speak with Jacquelyn Serrano or email her at [email protected]