Medical Collector with Government Collections Experience
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Career Strategies is hiring!
We seek Medical Collectors with Government Collections experience for temporary assignments in the Los Angeles area with well-established hospitals. These opportunities are Temp to Hire for the right candidates. If you have at least 3 -5 years of experience, we want to meet you.
- Medical Collector with government collection - Med/Med -- $27 must 3-5yrs experience with Hospital background.
- Commercial HMO, PPO Manage Care Collector Temp to Hire job paying $23.
- Medical Collector with Gov’t collection Med-Med and refunds-- $27 must 3-5yrs exp. with Hospital background
- Medical Collector with Gov’t Collection Med/Med --$27 must 3-5yrs exp. with Hospital background
- Medical Commercial Collector / with Epic software knowledge --$23-$25 must 3-5yrs exp. with Hospital background
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Candidate:
- AA degree or higher (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare environment (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in medical collections (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience working with HMO/PPO, commercial, Medicare/Medi-Cal (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience working with Government Billing (MUST)
- Knowledge of medical terminology, coding, ICD, CPT (MUST)
- Accurate data entry and typing skills of 45 WPM+ (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: accurate data entry, able to communicate clearly and concisely, ability to recognize trends, analyze and prioritize issues, attention to detail, organized, conflict/problem resolution, unwavering integrity, confidentiality, discretion
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.