Medical Front Office Assistant - Newport Beach, Mission Viejo and Laguna Niguel
Newport Beach, CA 92625 US
We are seeking a Medical Front Office Assistant for a fertility clinic. They have locations in Newport Beach, Mission Viejo and Laguna Niguel. This role will provide support to the office, check patients in, schedule appointments, make patient charts, complete intake process, process sensitive medical documentation and act as a public face for visitors.
- Answer incoming calls
- Take patient history
- Verifying insurances for prescriptions
- Check-in patients
- Greet visitors
- Provide general service information
- Arrange consultations
- Answer questions or escalate request
- Use EMR software
- Data entry
- Process client documentation
- Administrative support
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Assist with basic office accounting tasks
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- High School Diploma (MUST) Medical Assistant certificate (PLUS) College Degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience working in a medical office (MUST)
- EMR software experience (MUST)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (MUST)
- Knowledge on medical terminology (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (MUST)
See more support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.