Mid-Level Manual QA/QC Engineer
Los Angeles, CA 90006 US
- Work in a team with your colleagues.
- Design and execute test plans for individual pieces of software and systems.
- Ensure the functionality of applications and that they match the specifications.
- Monitor logs for output to ensure confidential credentials are not outputting to them.
- Identify and report bugs for developers to fix.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years in a similar position
- High knowledge of different testing forms such as white box and smoke tests.
- Strong analytical mind.
- The ability to problem-solve.
- Experience with software quality assurance.
- Test plan design and test reporting.
- SDLC & STLC
- Chrome Dev Tools
- Postman, Swagger, JMeter
- TestRail or similar software
- SQL on a basic level
NICE TO HAVE
- Git or another VCS
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with WebSockets
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.