Mid-Level Unity AR Developer
Los Angeles, CA 90006 US
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into functional Unity AR applications
- Design, build, and maintain secure, efficient, and reusable code
- Stay current on the latest innovations, trends, and tooling related to AR software development
- Produce detailed design documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years in a similar position
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in a team using collaboration tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.
- Strong understanding of 3D math and Unity’s 3D graphics pipeline
- Strong .NET/C# skills
- Knowledge of best practices for Unity team projects
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with mobile development
- AR experience with iOS
- AR experience with Hololens
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.