Nonprofit Tax Manager
Long Beach, CA 90801 | Direct Hire
We are interviewing experienced tax advisors, with not for profit experience specifically, for an opening with our client, a Long Beach based accounting firm that offers accounting, assurance, tax, and business consulting services.
The company offers a welcoming, vibrant environment that promotes a team environment and work life balance. For the right candidate, our client will consider negotiating relocation expenses and can offer flexible interviewing options.
- Prepare tax returns
- Provide client solutions
- Manage client relationships
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Assist new and existing staff
- Assist in administrative functions
- Manage not-for-profit tax practice, with around 150 returns
- Develop and mentor staff
- Develop relationships
- Participate in local organizations and events
- CPA/ MBT (MST) or CPA/JD/ LLM
- 6+ experience as CPA
- Experience at regional, national or Big 4 CPA firm
- Completed 50+ not-for-profit returns
- Experience with forms 990-T, 990, 990PF; exemption applications, tax and management issues, IRS audit defense, business/relationship development, not for profit tax software
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.