Office Administrator / Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
We currently seek an Office Administrator / Coordinator for our client’s Beverly Hills real estate office.
Our client is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States with over 100 offices nationwide and services offered coast to coast, including sales, property management, construction, mortgage and title insurance. Their website, digital magazine and virtual tools are considered ground breaking, receiving multiple industry and tech awards for their innovative approach to empowering clients with easy to access market information as well as interactive platforms where consumers engage with industry professionals to get fast answers to their specific concerns. They foster employee personal and career growth by providing exceptional resources, cutting edge technology, state of the art offices, comprehensive educational programs and individualized support systems. With an international footprint (a national presence and partners headquartered oversees), they support many philanthropic organizations from small, local matters to widespread issues and encourage team members to take part in company efforts as well as individual charitable pursuits.
The Office Coordinator oversees the smooth running of the office by providing administrative and office management support. This role assists agents and office visitors by overseeing the reception experience, preparing meeting rooms, maintenance requests, administrative support, and so much more.
The ideal candidate brings 2+ years’ experience in an office management support role, is great at time management and offering consistent performance and has a background in the real estate industry. They have a positive and friendly nature and take pride in their highly organized skills. Our client likes self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They encourage entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking.
About the Position:
- Provide assistance to agents and visitors
- Offer refreshments to visitors
- Manage visitors and alerts about appointment arrivals
- Office opening procedures (ie turn on lights, morning kitchen prep, conference room prep, supplies)
- Daily conference room prep
- Mail distribution
- Initiate building maintenance requests
- Assist transaction Team members
- Data entry of sales and transactional information
- Manage office roster and availability lists
- Order office supplies and maintain supply inventory
- Manage 3rd party vendor services (ie Stamps.com, water delivery and shredding services)
- Manage Broker Preview / Caravan announcements
- Review / close digital transaction files and provide USB copies as appropriate
- Assist in print job preparation and binding projects
- Maintain key and keyfob distribution list
- Initiate credit report requests
- Assist marketing team and requested
- Issue Keys/Fobs
- New agent office orientation
- Provide documents to associates, clients and vendors as required
- Provide administrative support for the real estate transactions
- Scanning, data entry, filing, cross-referencing, copying
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- BA degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration / management (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in real estate industry (PLUS)
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word (MUST)
- Personality and Skills: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), extrovert, team player, works well with groups, ethical, proactive
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.