Office Assistant at Real Estate Company
Newport Beach, CA 92660
We currently seek an Office Assistant for our client’s Newport Beach real estate office.
Our client is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States with over 100 offices nationwide and services offered coast to coast, including sales, property management, construction, mortgage and title insurance. Their website, digital magazine and virtual tools are considered ground breaking, receiving multiple industry and tech awards for their innovative approach to empowering clients with easy to access market information as well as interactive platforms where consumers engage with industry professionals to get fast answers to their specific concerns. They foster employee personal and career growth by providing exceptional resources, cutting edge technology, state of the art offices, comprehensive educational programs and individualized support systems. With an international footprint (a national presence and partners headquartered overseas), they support many philanthropic organizations from small, local matters to widespread issues and encourage team members to take part in company efforts as well as individual charitable pursuits.
The Office Assistant oversees the smooth running of the office by providing administrative and office management support. This role assists agents and office visitors by overseeing the reception experience, preparing meeting rooms, maintenance requests, administrative support, and so much more.
The ideal candidate brings 2+ years’ experience in an office management support role, is great at time management and offering consistent performance and has a background in the real estate industry. They have a positive and friendly nature and take pride in their highly organized skills. Our client likes self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They encourage entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Manage schedules, duties and responsibilities of all staff
- Manage office roster and availability lists
- Maintain marketing supplies for listings
- Order office and kitchen supplies (maintain inventory)
- Data entry of sales and transactional information
- Provide administrative support for the real estate transactions
- Provide assistance to agents and visitors
- Assist with listing presentation materials
- Maintain reception, kitchen, copy and conference rooms
- Manage conference room schedule
- Scanning, data entry, filing, cross-referencing, copying
- Assist in document preparation
- Assist with transaction file completeness and accuracy
- Assist with closing digital transaction files
- Mail distribution and preparation
- Update closing reports
- Provide documents to associates, clients and vendors as required
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- BA degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in office support (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in real estate industry (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word (MUST)
- Personality and Skills: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), extrovert, team player, works well with groups, ethical, proactive
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.