Beverly Hills, CA
A leading company in designing, construction, landscaping and providing maintenance services for exterior environments is looking for a stellar Office Manager. This is an exciting contract opportunity in Beverly Hills.
The Office Manager oversees the smooth running of the office by providing administrative and office management support. This role assists teams and office visitors by overseeing the reception experience, preparing meeting rooms, maintenance requests, administrative support, and so much more.
The ideal candidate has a proactive attitude, aims to go above-and-beyond in their work, is dedicated to continuous personal and career growth and has a dynamic personality. They have a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing professional environments and a passion for renewable energy. The candidate should be a natural problem-solver who likes to keep things organized and is always looking for the next way to help.
Career Strategies Inc. is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Manage day to day operations including employee, candidate, and guest experience
- Coordinate conferences
- Answer phones, scan, file and data entry
- Assist with scheduling
- Draft internal communications
- Plan and execute corporate events
- Manage room schedules for conferences and meetings
- Plan office moves, space allocations, and workstation moves
- Ensure seamless onboarding for new hires
- Organize and coordinate team meetings
- Provide some desktop support to on-site staff
- Arrange for and supervise building maintenance
- Establish and manage vendor relationships while ensuring cost-effective service
- Manage ticketing systems
- Maintain monthly logs
- Maintain a well-stocked and organized office
- Manage deliveries to and from office (newspapers, mail, FedEx)
- Prepare expense reports
- Manage budgets, statements, reconciliations, AR and AP
- Support management, back office and marketing teams
- Handle payroll
- Take inventory and order supplies
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) with business emphasis (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in professional office management (MUST)
- Knowledge of construction, real estate and development (MUST)
- Experience with QuickBooks and SurePayroll (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills with MS Suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: articulate, telephone etiquette, communication skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, math skills, excels in fast paces environment, adaptable, work independently, flexible, team player and willingness to collaborate on projects, corporate demeanor, warm, professional, friendly
See more office management opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.