Beverly Hills, CA 90212
We currently seek an Operations Manager for our client, a growing bespoke florist in Los Angeles and East Coast.
Our client specializes in providing bespoke, floral arrangements using only real roses that last up to a year if properly maintained following care guides. Their unique products use roses of the highest quality cut at their peak and treated with special pigmentation that transforms the arrangement into works of art. They seek to expand their ecommerce presence and already boast 2 busy offices (east and west coast) with over 40 employees.
The Operations Manager oversees budgets, personnel, training, policies, procedures and workflow. They also liaise with other departments, ensuring needs are met, leads software implementation, coordinates new initiatives, resolves complex problems and appropriately escalates issues to upper management.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and takes pride in the quality of their work. They manage their own work load, prioritize effectively and are excellent communicators with anyone at any level - from executives to vendors. They bring their love of and experience with the fashion industry and luxury brands into this unique opportunity.
About the Position:
- Develop improved operations protocol
- Maintain operations policies and procedures
- Support efforts to maximize business ecommerce growth
- Perform operations and performance audits
- Manage efforts to maintain operational KPI’s
- Develop KPI’s for each department
- Suggest and implement operational changes
- Manage profits and loss performance
- Provide forecasting of company financials and performance goals
- Review monthly financial reports
- Develop action plans to resolve operational issues
- Manage vendor relationship s and performance
- Review and approve agreements
- Special projects, as assigned
Required travel - 25%
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- BA+ degree in Business Administration, Development or Accounting (MUST
- 5+ years’ experience as an Operations Manager (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience working in fashion or luxury industry operations (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience business administration analysis (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office with Word and Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, positive attitude, upbeat, friendly, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, able to delegate, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, honest, reliable, meets deadlines easily
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.