Operations Supply Chain Administration
Calabasas, CA 91302
We seek an experienced and driven Operations Supply Chain Administration for a manufacturing company in the Calabasas area. This individual will provide support for the Operations department and will assist with data entry, sales orders, EDI database management, among other things.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Data Entry – entering a variety of data into different systems
- Distributing information and follow up activities
- Interacting with sales managers
- Support EDI activities
- Purchase order reconciliations
- Daily review of all order status
- Daily review of new purchase orders, past due purchase orders and changed orders
- Scheduling/confirming shipment dates
- Maintain Excel records
- Importing EDI purchase orders to support all EDI customers
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, communication with sales and customers (MUST)
- EDI Experience (STRONGLY PREFERRED)
- MS Office (Word, Excel) Experience (MUST)
- Proficiency with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) (MUST)
- Excellent attention to detail (MUST)
- Accurate data entry (MUST)
- An interest in working with numbers (PLUS)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment (MUST)
- High School Diploma (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
See more administrative support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.