Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
West Hollywood, CA 90069
We seek a savvy Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to support two Managing Partners at our client’s busy Real Estate Investment firm in West Hollywood.
This position provides high-level support for executive management, including prioritizing and organizing daily information flow, communication, project delegation, management of travel, calendar management, mail sorting, and general follow-up. They work independently on multiple projects from concept to completion in a fast paced and high-pressure environment, handling activities and confidential matters with discretion.
The ideal candidate brings more than 3 years’ experience as a personal and administrative assistant. They are resourceful, have a strong business acumen with high technical competency and advanced interpersonal skills that shows a polished and friendly demeanor.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and emails
- PA duties include assisting managing partners and their spouses
- Liaise between management and other departments daily
- Generate properly formatted reports and spreadsheets
- Write grammatically correct memos and reports for internal and external recipients
- Manage multiple, complex calendars precisely and accurately
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Arrange domestic and international travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Organize travel itineraries for quick information access
- Coordinate company and personal events
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Administrative duties
- Manage client relationships
- Greet clients and visitors
- Provide backup to other administrative support staff
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience as a personal assistant for executives (MUST)
- Valid driver’s license (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, positive attitude, upbeat, friendly, advanced written and verbal communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, able to delegate, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, honest, reliable, meets deadlines easily
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.