Product Marketing Manager for Tech Co
Los Angeles, CA 90404
We seek an experienced Product Marketing Manager for a fantastic opportunity with our international, technology driven client at their Santa Monica office.
Our client is an e-commerce data provider that uses cutting edge technology to provide analytical marketing data that targets the correct audience for their clients’ brands, markets and products. Using that data, they guide marketing strategy to drive ad performance and audience placement ensuring that marketing dollars are well spent. They maintain a relatively small team of top professionals that bring value and culture fit and provide a fantastic work environment with the perks and benefits that make working there a pleasure. They encourage community involvement and maintaining a rich personal life so that each team member achieves work / life balance. Their dynamic and fun environment is a great place to work and realize your potential today!
The Product Marketing Manager plans and directs all product marketing efforts including social media, advertising, graphics and sales assets. They oversee marketing strategies and paid campaigns from concept to launch, and regularly analyze the impact of their team’s efforts. They take ownership of marketing strategies and test trends to educate, entertain and convert the target audience.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to continuous personal and career growth, has a dynamic personality and brings 5+ years’ of technology focused PR and marketing experience. The successful candidate is HIGHLY tech savvy and has a passion for storytelling and driving hype around new and existing products.
About the Position:
- Plan and oversee brand strategy, positioning, go-to-market and campaigns
- Create and manage assets
- Manage events and public communications
- Create and execute marketing strategies and objectives
- Create, test, and manage effective marketing campaigns that reinforce the brand
- Implement activities that drive engagement and product adoption
- Drive product roadmap, strategy and execution
- Develop actionable, data-driven plans that inform consumers about products
- Asses market and competition
- Research and leverage end-user insights
- Communicate the value proposition of products
- Generate effective sales support materials
- Plan and implement paid performance advertising, including social media, display ads, Google Adwords, newsletter, etc
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of paid efforts
- Plan and implement social media marketing campaigns
- Manage projects from concept to completion and provide regular status reports
- Develop programs and PR strategy that complement the marketing strategy
- Build COMPELLING stories that promote products
- Spot trends, propose outlines and assign creative projects to design team
- Regularly assess, measure and analyze marketing efforts
- Build hype around products
- Special projects, as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About The Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in software, technology, and/or marketing (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience with digital advertising and/or insights (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience with go-to-market strategies (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience with Google Analytics, Social Media Ads (PLUS)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite and Adobe CC (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: advanced writing and grammar, CREATIVE, can lead teams and projects, takes ownership of work, positive, articulate, excellent communication skills, creative, team player, problem-solver, curious, excellent storyteller
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.