Project Development Designer
Gardena, CA 90248
We seek an experienced Project Development Designer for a fantastic opportunity with our international, technology driven client at their Santa Monica office.
Our client is a multidisciplinary team of architects, designers, programmers, engineers and artists.
The Project Development Designer assists clients with design conceptualization and provides insight into products that are most useful to the project.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, ambitious and has a great eye for design. They bring 6+ years’ experience within the architectural manufacturing industry, advanced proficiency with CAD, Rhino or Revit and 3D modeling as well as Salesforce and ERP experience.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Provide technical support for proprietary systems
- Evaluate, price and quote projects for the sales teams
- Product sales coordination
- Identify relevant projects, key players and decision makers
- Report and track opportunities
- Provide project specifications, pricing, changes and status updates
- Provide on-going guidance and education to clients, architects and designers
- Attend networking events
- Develop sales strategies and techniques
- Research and implement ideas based on customer comments and market conditions
- Meet measurable goals
- Special projects, as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
About The Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- 4+ years’ experience in architectural manufacturing industry (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience measuring and estimating architectural drawings (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience using CAD, Rhino or Revit and 3D modelling (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience with ERP (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience using Salesforce (PLUS)
- Advanced computer skills (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: advanced writing and grammar, CREATIVE, can lead teams and projects, takes ownership of work, positive, articulate, excellent communication skills, creative, team player, problem-solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.