Los Angeles, CA 90095
We are looking for a savvy Project Manager for a leading healthcare institution in the West Los Angeles area! This is a temporary position from April 13th to August 31st.
The Project Manager will be working with great minds from all over the world to make a direct difference in people's lives every day. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the healthcare industry and is ready to hit the ground running!
The ideal candidate will bring 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager specializing in the healthcare industry. They will be facilitating the smooth transition of customer requests between the Prioritization Committees and the OHIA Project Management team, the OHIA Business Intelligence Operations team and other OHIA Technical Resources personnel.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Draft letters
- Manage assigned projects
- Assist with protocol reviews
- Proper execution of procedures
- Prepare assigned projects
- Manage documentation for projects
- Present concepts to user groups
- Coordinate user group’s needs
- Support administration
- Act as in-house technical support
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (MUST)
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager in healthcare industry at a hospital (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: accurate data entry, able to communicate clearly and concisely, ability to recognize trends, analyze and prioritize issues, attention to detail, organized, conflict/problem resolution, unwavering integrity, confidentiality, discretion
IMPORTANT: Candidates who meet the job requirements will be considered.
Please email all resumes to [email protected] Once your resume is reviewed and meets our preferences, one of our Recruiters will call you directly from the number you provided in your resume. Please make sure you have an updated contact number on your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.