Property Manager Mercantile
Los Angeles, CA 90012 US
Are you a dedicated and driven professional looking for an exciting opportunity in commercial real estate? Join our dynamic team located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles' Fashion District! You'll collaborate with exceptional industry experts and manage a robust portfolio of commercial properties. This position offers a temporary-to-hire opportunity starting immediately with a competitive pay rate of
$23 per hour.
As a Commercial Real Estate Property Manager, you will take on a pivotal role in overseeing the day- to- day operations and management of a diverse portfolio of commercial properties. We are seeking an ideal candidate with experience using A.I.R. property management programs and a profound understanding of commercial real estate operations.
Tenant Engagement: Proactively address tenant inquiries, concerns, and maintenance requests, fostering positive relationships to enhance tenant satisfaction and retention.
- Lease Management: Lead lease administration, encompassing negotiations, renewals, and terminations while ensuring strict lease compliance for both tenants and property owners.
- Financial Expertise: Develop and manage property budgets, meticulously tracking revenue, expenses, and capital improvements. Maintain a keen eye on rent collection and diligently manage delinquent accounts.
- Maintenance Oversight: Coordinate and oversee maintenance and repair activities, ensuring that the physical condition of the properties is exceptionally maintained.
- Meticulous Documentation: Maintain precise and organized property records, including lease agreements, tenant information, and financial data.
- Commercial Real Estate Experience: Minimum of 1+ years of hands-on experience in commercial real estate.
- A.I.R. Software Proficiency: Experience using A.I.R. Property management software.
- Communication Prowess: Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ETC)
- Regulatory Knowledge: Familiarity with local and federal real estate regulations and compliance is essential.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.