Real Estate Assistant
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 | Direct Hire
We seek a Real Estate Assistant for our client, a property management firm in Northern California.
The Real Estate Assistant provides support to leasing and development teams performing various duties such as data entry, building tours, marketing material preparation, community outreach, written correspondence, report preparation, listing management and marketing.
Our client is a privately held owner and manager of properties distributed throughout the Western United States. Their buildings are mixed and include multi-family communities, office space, retail units and industrial properties in California, Alaska and Washington. They have remodeled and rebranded 30 properties in the Western US and currently manage almost 70 properties. Our client offers plenty of forward career momentum within their company to those eager to grow with this company.
Ideal candidates have experience with commercial real estate, are available Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30 and have at least 2 years’ experience using Yardi. They are forward-thinking and creative, with strong customer service and computer skills.
- Leasing assistance
- Update property and client records in Yardi
- Develop & maintain marketing plans
- Update listings on Loopnet and websites
- Update flyers and promo material using creative software programs
- Assist with tenant complaints and questions
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets
- Prepare property presentations
- Perform general clerical and administrative tasks
- Work with outside vendors, procure bids for authorized work
- Place advertising posts for vacancies
- Physically inspect and walk the property
- Correspond with Regional Manager regarding any issues at the property
- Create and maintain reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Show office, industrial, and commercial space available for lease
- Prepare all new and renewal lease documents
- Implement timelines
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Develop productive and sustainable workflows and protocols
About The Candidate:
- AA+ degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in administrative assistant roles (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in real estate industry (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office – Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience using Yardi (Must)
- 2+ years’ experience using Adobe CC programs, such as photoshop and illustrator (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, organized, detail oriented, positive attitude, customer service oriented, friendly, leadership, ability to write clearly and concisely, excellent grammar, ability to anticipate needs and problems, analyze and prioritize issues, conflict resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.