Real Estate Marketing Manager with Tech Skills
Woodland Hills, CA 91364 | Direct Hire
Seeking Marketing Manager with Real Estate industry experience for a full-time role with a well-established real estate firm NOW!
Our client is a family owned real estate property management firm with over 40 buildings throughout Southern California and a nearly 50 year tradition of excellence. Their tireless effort to improve the appearance and features of their properties, as well as the surrounding communities, goes hand in hand with offering unparalleled customer support from the very first introduction. As a proud sponsor of the Los Angeles County Fire Department, they assist with multiple annual events that support local community members and families, such as the annual Spark of Love Toy Drive.
The Marketing Manager plans and directs all marketing efforts for the firm including their social media presence, advertising efforts, graphics and some technical responsibilities such as phone system management.
About the Position:
- Maintain websites
- Graphic Design – use Adobe Photoshop to create logos and flyers
- Monitor and post to social media profiles
- Manage creation and placement of signs and signage on the buildings
- Track leads, their sources and analyze the effectiveness of paid efforts
- Perform mystery shopping to assess effectiveness of marketing efforts by teams
- Communicate with clients
- Order and troubleshoot cell phones
- Program and troubleshoot office phones
- Create, test, and manage effective email marketing campaigns that reinforce the brand
- Plan and implement social media marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute marketing plans
- Manage projects from concept to completion and provide regular status reports
- Establish and analyze social media monitoring protocol
- Design and launch paid advertising opportunities
- Manage the marketing database including tracking property marketing activities
- Special projects, as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA+ degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ dedicated email and social media marketing (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience using Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) and marketing automation tools (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, customer acquisition, lifecycle (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in project management (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience prepare and analyze marketing research (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Creative, takes direction well, can lead teams and projects, takes ownership of work, positive, articulate, excellent communication skills, creative, team player, problem-solver, curious, professional
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.