Los Angeles, CA 90036
We seek sharp Receptionists for multiple assignments.
Receptionists provide administrative support for various team members in addition to managing the visitor and call distribution.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist, brings a friendly and customer service oriented disposition and has experience with multiple phone lines.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Answer multi-line phones
- Distribute incoming calls
- Greet clients and visitors
- Maintain appearance of conference room and common areas
- Prepare conference and meeting rooms for events
- Light clerical
- Coordinate executive communications
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Administrative duties
- Maintain filing systems, contacts and distribution lists
- Coordinate business travel arrangements for domestic and international trips
- Manage travel itineraries
- Draft professional correspondence and emails
- Provide backup to other administrative support staff
- Sort mail, scan and fax
- Prepare and send out mass mail
- Distribute mail and faxes
- Organize messenger service, deliveries, mailings
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Stock and maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Act with discretion when handling confidential information
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About the Candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience as a receptionist (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel (MUST)
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate work to meet deadlines (MUST)
- BILINGUAL IS A PLUS
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.