Receptionist at Law Firm
Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek a Bilingual Receptionist (Spanish) for our client’s law firm in Century City.
Our client specializes in consumer rights and auto lemon law. Employees describe the work environment as busy due to continuous growth, resulting in many opportunities to move up within the company. Their “family” culture displays a cohesive unity and a sense of “doing the right thing” for their clients. This is a great company for hard workers who seek career advancement.
This position is the first face that greets clients and handles a variety of administrative tasks. They will directly affect the first impression of clients and visitors so it’s key that they provide great service to guests, answer and redirect calls professionally and act as the firm’s gracious “gatekeeper” in the office’s fast-paced and high pressure environment.
The ideal candidate is bilingual (Spanish/English) and brings 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist in the legal field. They are resourceful, have a strong business acumen with high technical competency and advanced interpersonal skills that shows a polished and friendly demeanor. They can work autonomously and ensure smooth running of the reception area and meeting spaces.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- First point of contact for visitors
- Check in all guests and direct others to security office
- Answer a multi-line phone, redirect calls and take messages
- Arrange last minute visitors through building security
- Prepare meeting rooms for appointments and meetings
- Validate parking
- Track visitor badges
- Manage kitchen and office supplies and order replacement stock
- Event planning
- Administrative support
- Learn consumer rights as appropriate to firm’s practice
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- Bilingual Spanish-English (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist (or equiv experience) in a professional environment (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in legal industry (PLUS)
- Intermediate + computer skills including MS Office and ability to learn new software easily (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, positive attitude, upbeat, friendly, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, honest, reliable, tech-savvy
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.