Receptionist for Commercial Real Estate Firm
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
We seek a sharp Receptionist for our client’s privately held commercial Real Estate firm, managing several quality healthcare facilities that are home to some of the top medical professionals in the country.
The Receptionist provides administrative support for various team members in addition to managing the visitor and call distribution. The position works Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience in a busy reception for a commercial property management firm. They appreciate following a routine, excel at managing time and assignments and constantly seek ways to improve their team’s success and efficiency. Our client prefers dynamic, self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Answer telephones and distribute incoming calls
- Greet clients and visitors
- Maintain filing systems, contacts and distribution lists (vendors, tenants, etc)
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Draft professional correspondence and emails
- Sort mail, scan and fax
- Distribute mail and faxes
- Organize messenger service, deliveries, mailings
- Provide backup to other administrative support staff
- Monitor and maintain office equipment (IT savvy)
- Maintain an inventory list and keep office stocked with all the basics
- Assist in managing the lobby Café; monitoring sales, ordering inventory, etc.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements for domestic and international trips
- Manage travel itineraries
- Issue and/or delete parking cards
- Coordinate executive communications
- Maintain appearance of conference room and common areas
- Prepare conference and meeting rooms for events
- Stock and maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Act with discretion when handling confidential information
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- AA degree+ (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience as a receptionist (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in medical property management (PLUS)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word and Outlook (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: advanced written and verbal communication, professional demeanor, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.