Los Angeles, CA 90038
We seek a RELIABLE, polished, experienced Receptionist for a privately owned computer company located in Hollywood. This position is located within a store front that also serves as their business office. The person in this role will answer all incoming calls and work directly with the sales & retail teams to assist with a number of tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist, brings a friendly and customer service oriented disposition and has experience with multiple phone lines.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Answer multi-line phones
- Distribute incoming calls
- Working with sales & retail teams
- Greet clients and visitors
- Provide face-to-face customer service to assist customers
- Provide administrative tasks as needed
- Provide backup to other administrative support staff
- Serving as liaison between different departments and customers
- Sort mail, scan and fax
- Distribute mail and faxes
- Organize messenger service, deliveries, mailings
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Act with discretion when handling confidential information
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties and not all responsibilities will apply to each assignment.
About the Candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience as a receptionist (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel (MUST)
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate work to meet deadlines (MUST)
- BILINGUAL (SPANISH) IS A PLUS
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.