Recruiting Assistant at Nationwide Staffing Firm
La Quinta, CA 92253
Prominent, nationwide employment agency is seeking a proactive Recruiting Assistant to join our La Quinta team.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
Our La Quinta team seeks a motivated, reliable “people-person” who can interact with candidates, clients and coworkers in a friendly, engaging way. This hands-on opportunity allows you to immediately contribute to the flow and efficiency of our fast paced division.
The ideal candidate has a friendly personality, patience and a genuine desire to HELP people. They are tech savvy and bring a strong desire to work in staffing, perhaps bringing staffing industry knowledge from prior roles. We’re looking for that needle in a haystack – a multi-tasking, optimistic people-person who can juggle priorities while staying calm, cool and collected. Is that YOU?
About the Position:
- Present career opportunities to professionals nationwide
- Answer and distribute incoming calls
- Screen and direct phone as appropriate
- Filing, computer work and other general office tasks
- Data entry – update employee and customer records
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About the Candidate:
- AA+ degree (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience in administrative role (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in staffing industry (PLUS)
- COMPUTER SAVVY: Intermediate skills, MS Office and learns new software FAST (MUST)
- Personality: excellent time management, self-starter, organized, detail orientated, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), works well with groups, ethical, discrete, excellent customer service, friendly, helpful, sense of humor, patient, grace under pressure, easy going, tech savvy
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.